Thursday, May 25, 2006

Okay He Ain't No Rebecca Scott....but He IS My Son...

Where? Julia Davis Park
When? Couple of weeks ago
Who? The Eyes of Man (my son's hard core band)
What? YMCA Battle of the Bands

It has come to pass that I am now just like my parents.... I don't *get* my kids music. Now mind you I am into a totally different genre. But to me its just loud noise and screaming.... I told my friend about my son and his band and their spin on the world. I said, "They are against drugs, drinking and sex" she smirked and said, "Every mother's worst nightmare for her child." *grin*

So I am proud...yes I confess that I spent the time leading up to his time on stage hunkered down in my car listening to Rebecca Scott (another fabulous local musician) and reading Amy Lowell poems but when it was time for him to take the stage I was there with camera in hand and a mommy grin on my face... They took 3rd place! Bravo son! Good job!

http://video.mpegnation.com/a001300193766051306214942427.html
link to video
warning...if you are over 40 turn down the sound...

pictures I took at the show...




Upload Your Own Video and Images - Putfile

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape