Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I Want My Mommy...

I want soup...okay no I don't want soup. I want someone to go the store and bring me back a 50 cent toy just because I don't feel good. I want someone to brush my hair and put a cold towel on my head. I want...pain pills...NOW.

There really is nothing better than having vein surgery on Valentine's Day. Scratch that, having vein surgery at anytime. Tons of fun. Dr. said I would be up and around tomorrow. Riiiiight. I can't get to the bathroom without using words unfit for my children to hear. Is there any consolation? Well I have been able to listen to my collection of Melissa Etheridge CD's today and while still doped up on demerol I had the most wonderful dreams. I posted some rather weird posts on my message board I frequent. I actually thought about posting this rant there this evening but decided to share its glory with the entire freakin world instead. Why limit the joy?

Tell me just how much faith would you have in a Dr. when his nurse has to mark in sharpie which leg he is working on?
Image hosting by Photobucket

Where are my pain pills? I called the Dr. and begged the man...tried to convince him that I really wasn't feeling very chipper this evening. He said, "Huh, I've never had that happen before." Sure you haven't mister keeper of the prescription pad....damn it GIVE ME PAIN PILLS!
Upload Your Own Video and Images - Putfile

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape