Thursday, December 29, 2005

Tonight I tak a right good willy waught for all those I love...

Auld_Lang_Syne.mid


Should auld acquaintance be forgot

And never brought to mind?

Should auld acquaintance be forgot

And days of auld lang syne?

For auld lang syne, my dear,
For auld lang syne
We'll tak a cup o' kindness yet
For auld lang syne.

And surely ye'll be your pint stoop

And surely I'll be mine

And we'll tak a cup o' kindness yet

For auld lang syne.

For auld lang syne, my dear,
For auld lang syne
We'll tak a cup o' kindness yet
For auld lang syne.

We twa hae run about the braes

And pou'd the gowans fine

But we've wander'd mony a weary foot

Sin' auld lang syne.

For auld lang syne, my dear,
For auld lang syne
We'll tak a cup o' kindness yet
For auld lang syne.

We twa hae paidl'd i' the burn

Frae mornin' sun till dine

But seas between us braid hae roared

Sin' auld lang syne.

For auld lang syne, my dear,
For auld lang syne
We'll tak a cup o' kindness yet
For auld lang syne.

And here's a hand, my trusty fiere

And gi'e's a hand o' thine

And we'll tak a right good willy waught

For auld lang syne.


For auld lang syne, my dear,
For auld lang syne
We'll tak a cup o' kindness yet
For auld lang syne.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ponder over the last year and 2006 looms large as I toss back just one more whiskey and whatever...

damn it's not exactly as haunting as Edgar Allen Poe is it?

I am thinking of you. Yes, YOU. Stop looking around and wondering how I know you are reading this... I just know.

I want you to know that I love you.

~If you are a stranger to me then know that I look forward to our paths crossing.

~If we have grown into strangers then I send my love and wishes that your world is being good to you. The time you spent in my life had meaning and your foot print has been left on my heart. Know that the road back is never closed and it is always a time for celebration when an old friend returns.

~If you are someone I currently walk beside, THANK YOU! You have brought me much laughter and joy. Your friendship is a gift given to an unworthy recipiant. I am lucky to have you. I will spend the next year making sure you know how much you mean to me.

Life is a wonderous thing. If we are open and trusting and honest with ourselves we can learn the most valuable lessons. Lessons of worth. Of measuring priorities. Of the freedom humility can bring us. Love without expectation of return. Of keeping a kind thought for others. Developing a taste for the humor and humaness in irony. Seeing wrong in others and acknowledging without hesitation that it dwells within us as well. Being grateful for hard lessons learned and the tears we shed unashamedly. It is indeed a wonderful life.

Lang may your lum reek.
Upload Your Own Video and Images - Putfile

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape