Sunday, September 10, 2006

Arts in the Park

My friend C and I spent the day in the park. We sat at the Gene Harris band shell and listened to Rebecca Scott.



Here is me enjoying RS



Here is this little guy next to us who was also enjoying RS



Here is C with her hands full of happiness! Mine was raspberry cheesecake! Yum!



Here is evil lady making an Elephant Ear and forcing me and C to eat it.



Here is C with yet another arm load of happiness. This one contains enough calories to feed the Idaho Steelheads clear into overtime.



And this just struck my funnybone.



All and all it was a fun day. And I bought this little funky doodad for my hair. Its a little rainbow colored twisty metal thingy.

I hope your Saturday was as fun!
Upload Your Own Video and Images - Putfile

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape