Sunday, June 11, 2006

Sawtooth Relay

I am home from my adventure volunteering during the Sawtooth Relay. I came home with a horrible sunburn and a few new friends.

It was an amazing event. 60 miles. Surrounded by incredible beauty I watched as my friends struggled to overcome their personal fears and their bodies own desire to quit. They all crossed the finish line together each carrying their own personal victories. I watched with deep appreciation and a twinge of jealousy.

I came away with several reaffirmed beliefs. 1) Women can be fearless, if I were ever a puppy who fell down a cliff and was inches away from my death I would pray these ladies would happen along to save me. 2) Women are powerful creatures. Some can even fling snakes for hundreds of yards. 3) Late night girlie chats can help fix anything including broken hearts and insomnia.

Thanks team #103 This is for you.

Upload Your Own Video and Images - Putfile

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape