Friday, June 23, 2006

I Enjoy Being a Girl...

I really do. Today I even went out and had my nails done and shopped by myself at the mall. It was wonderful. I adore all the trappings of the uber feminine kind. Although you might see me out and about wearing less than feminine clothes...baggy jeans, my hair pulled back and a hard ass look on my face, deep inside I am all soft and squishy.

I pine for the wardrobe of the lovely Ms. Elizabeth Swan.



and I will take this opportunity to throw in this picture as just a piece of gratuitous fodder because let's face it the whole pirate fantasy is pretty sexy... and the girl does have a nice neck.



I fantasize about getting to be really *really* good friends with Stevie Nicks just so when she stepped out to make me tea I could dive into her closet...



The other day I described my walk as one of being 3 steps away from running straight into a bar room brawl. Couple that with me all wrapped up in lace, satin and pearls... Err, that's a confusing visual...nevermind.

I present a pedicure to die for. Oh yes, I do enjoy being a girl...

Upload Your Own Video and Images - Putfile

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape