Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Green and Grey Were the Colors Today....

green, deep, lush, sensual. I love the Pacific Northwest. The grey heavy clouds pushing down around my shoulders. The rain falling on me in misty sheets.... reminding me that to attain such beauty the rain must fall. You must see it through the mist and the heavy air. Pull my hair back and let it claim me... welcoming the rain for it brings with it such intense beauty.

We were too tired of driving to do photo opportunities...we settled for a room at the Ramada Inn in Longview and Chinese takeout... tomorrow we have a date with a volcano... perhaps hiking? We shall say a prayer for Harry Truman when we pass by Spirit Lake...

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/mountsthelens/hary11.shtml

and a moment of remembrance for Johnston and his last moments on the ridge across from Mount St Helen's the day she blew.


OOOOH! Volcano Cam!!!!

http://www.fs.fed.us/gpnf/volcanocams/msh/

Here is the picture that will represent what we are doing right now.....





until tomorrow....
Upload Your Own Video and Images - Putfile

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape