Sunday, January 22, 2006

I Never Turn Down an Invitation to Play a Game

4 Jobs I Have Had in the Past

First job was a hostess for a dinner theater when I turned 16. I met the Smothers Brothers and "Ike Godsey" from The Walton's.

Shortest job was when I was hired as a maid...I lasted until noon. I sneaked out with my best friend who also was hired and we went home got drunk in the shade and blasted Billy Squire from the stereo.

Most fun job was at the Provo library where one night I found myself checking books out for Marie Osmond. That night she was a little bit fiction.

Last job was as the manager of Receiving for Wal-mart. That is where I met my husband.

4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over

The Sound of Music
Doc Hollywood
Anything with Katherine Hepburn
Fiddler on the Roof

4 Places I Have Lived

Utah
Idaho

sorry, thats about it....

4 Favorite Foods

Prime Rib
Creme Brule
Dark Chocolate
Anything with cheese

4 Albums I Can't Live Without

Spike Jones Christmas Album (I actually have the *album*)
Tori Amos compilation
John Denver's Greatest Hits
Crowded House Best Hits

4 Places I'd Rather Be

Camping in a tipi
Victoria, BC
Topsail Island NC
On your original top 4 list

4 People Who are Obligated to Do This on Their Blog

I want everyone on my link list to do this. I also invite a certain llama lover to do so too.
Upload Your Own Video and Images - Putfile

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape