Friday, November 04, 2005

She's got cancer...

The one woman whom my children love as much as me is their step mother. She has always been kind and loving to my kids. She has treated them exactly as her own. She has cared for them when they were sick. Disiplined them when they were bad. Loved them during it all. I have often said that if we were in a different situation I would want to be lunch friends. She is an all around good egg.

How does a young woman of 40 and in good health end up with cancer? I know very little about what is happening. I do know she will start chemo soon.

I am frightened for my kids who still remember losing their grandmother to lung cancer 10 years ago. I know its on their minds. It certainly is on mine.
Upload Your Own Video and Images - Putfile

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape